Release Date: 2016-09-21
Emmet & Notepad on Ubuntu TheCra1gster November 9, 2017 0 Had a wander around the web in the wee hours of this morning and came across Emmet which I thought looked interesting. Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.
Download 32-bit x86
Download 64-bit x64
Download source code
Notepad++ v7 enhancements & bug-fixes:
Emmet Notepad Archives Online
- x64 build available.
- Fix the DLL Hijacking Vulnerability of previous versions (by updating NSIS to v3.0).
- Auto-updater improvement: periodical check can be disable via auto-update prompt dialog.
- Installer enhancement: Check if Notepad++ is running and ask the user to close it before continue.
- Enhancement: add conflict detection to Shortcut Mapper.
- Fix auto-completion on XML commentand <?xml> tag bug.
- Fix file saving crash which can be reproduced through a specific way to save file.
- Fix a crash issue while UDL’s user keyword list is too long.
- Fix HDPI issues for some components (task list, margins and shortcut mapper).
- Add a new feature(optional) : Close the last document will quit Notepad++.
- Add more Change Case variants (Title Case, Sentence case, iVERT cASE, rANdOm caSe).
- Add Open file & open containing folder commands on selected file/folder name in text content.
- Add Search on Internet command on selected word(s) in text content.
- Add Scroll Tab Bar with mouse wheel capacity.
- Add commands for moving the current file tab Forward/Backward.
- Fix bug of monitoring not working for files under root.
- Ruby is supported by Function List.
- Added new option: Enable scrolling beyond last line.
- Add an option to restore old behaviour (open files in folder) while folder being dropped.